Shawndra TobiasSenior Director, Customer Experiene
Etech Global Services
Shawndra has been with Etech since 2000. Shawndra has served in various roles to include OSS Reporting Specialist, Project Lead, Account Leader, and much more. Shawndra is Senior Director Customer Experience. In her existing role, she determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analysis; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analysis; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Support organizational growth by providing strategic client direction, building new relationships and maintaining existing client relationships, as well as ensuring that client projects are implemented according to schedule.
Shawndra holds a B.S. in Biology from Stephen F. Austin State University. She also has Project Management experience applying PMI philosophy. In her spare time, she is a volunteer for the Garrison High School Booster Club and a volunteer and certified foster animal parent for the Nacogdoches Humane Society.
- Analyze every conversation in real time, and provide leadership with actionable, searchable insights based on VOC
- Identify clear next steps to infusing AI+HI into your operations
- Find patterns in your data and automate descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytical tasks