- If you require an invoice to be issued for payment, please contact us.
- CMP reserves the right to determine who qualifies as an end user. If you have questions regarding end user qualifications, please contact us.
- All 'Early Bird' discounts require payment at time of registration and before the cut-off date in order to receive any discount.
- Any discounts offered (including group discounts) must also require payment at the time of registration and discount offers cannot be combined.
- CT residents or people employed in the state of CT must add 6.35% sales tax.
- Payment not made at the time of registration will be subject to a $99 service charge.
- Please view our Terms & Conditions for full information about payment, cancellation, postponement, substitution and discounts.
- Discounted prices will be displayed on Payment page
Pricing & Registration
Join World-Class Customer Contact & CX Leaders in Las Vegas, June 19-22, 2023
Tickets provide access to main stage headliner sessions, inspiring keynotes, innovative case studies, thoughtful group discussions, impactful networking opportunities, and so much more.
Questions? Email us for more information about the event, to request a copy of the brochure or any content piece, and get assistance with registration!
Better in groups
Do you have a group of 10 or more attendees? We are thrilled to offer exclusive advantages to groups of 10-19, 20-29, and 30+ attendees.
From complimentary passes to the Awards Gala to private meeting rooms and VIP check in, CCW group attendees can experience the event like never before.
For more information on group tiers and assistance in registering your group of 10 or more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to attend Customer Contact Week but are up against budget restraints, please click here to learn more about our guest program.
End User Vs. Vendor
Vendor Pricing is applied to any company that offers customer management products or solutions regardless of the role, responsibility, or job title of the executive considering attendance. This includes but is not limited to Customer Management Technology, Outsourcing Services, Consulting Services, and Customer Management Hardware or Software. It is at sole discretion of the CCW staff to determine the applicable pricing grid by considering these guidelines. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Become a Sponsor
From leading a workshop or roundtable discussion, to hosting a cocktail party, we have you covered! CCW brings the entire customer care community under one virtual roof and it’s the perfect chance for your brand to be in the spotlight.
Important Fraud Notice
It has come to our attention that some of our sponsors/exhibitors have been contacted by third parties offering to sell lists of conference attendees, or to make travel and accommodation arrangements for their attendance at the event. Please be aware that these third parties are not authorized, and have no relationship with CMP or the event. CMP has reason to believe that the offers made by these third parties are fraudulent.
CMP will provide conference lists to its sponsors/exhibitors in accordance with the term of their contracts, and as part of the sponsorship investment fee. Any third party demanding an additional fee for such lists is not authorized, does not have access to the conference list, and is likely selling fraudulent and inaccurate information. CMP cannot assume any responsibility for such lists, and sponsors/exhibitors bear the risk that the data may be inaccurate and/or not in compliance with applicable data privacy laws. Similarly, any third party offering to make travel and accommodation arrangements for an exhibitor is not authorized by CMP, and any reservations made through such party will not be part of the discounted rate CMP has negotiated for its attendees.
Should you be contacted by one of these third-party scams, please let CMP know promptly.
Outboarding at Customer Contact Week is unethical, unfair, and not tolerated. View our Outboarding Policy to learn more.